Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Princess and the Frog featuring the Penguins of Madagascar

Scene 1:
The team flies over the bayou in the jet after escaping from the Labouff Estate.

Tiana asks Naveen about Dr. Facilier.
Naveen replies," He was very charismatic."
Tiana says," It serves me right for wishing on stars! The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
"Hard work? Why would a princess need to work hard?" asked Naveen.
James said,"She's not a princess, she's a waitress."
"A waitress?!" asked a surprised prince. "Well no wonder the kiss did not work! You lied to me!"
Tiana said,"I never said that I was a princess."
Naveen answered,"You never said that you were a lowly waitress! You were wearing a crown!"
"It was a costume party, you spoiled little rich boy!"
"Well, the egg is on your face because he doesn't have any riches!" said James.
"What?" asked Tiana.
"He's right. I am completely broke."said Naveen.
Kowalski replied,"We're out of fuel."
The plane crashed in the water.
"You said you were fabulously wealthy!"said Tiana.
Naveen replied," My parents are fabulously wealthy. But they cut me off for being a- leech!"
"You're broke? And you had the gall to call me a liar?"asked Tiana.
"People, can we argue somewhere else? It's not really safe here in the water." said James.
Suddenly, a large fish jumped out of the water.
Naveen said," It was not a lie. I fully intend to-"
Suddenly the team saw a large heron swoop out of the air.
"Run!" said Tiana.
Naveen continued,"I fully intend to be rich again! Once I marry Miss Charlotte Labouff. If she will have me.
Tiana asked,"You're a prince?"
Naveen replied "Obviously!"
Tiana said, "She'll have you. But once you two are married, you are gonna keep the promise of getting my restaurant?"
Naveen replied, "That was a promise I made to a beautiful princess not a cranky w- why are those logs moving?"
Tiana said,"Those aren't logs."
"Come on!" said James.
James then said,"Let's return to the plane before we get eaten! Go,go,go!"
Once they were inside,Sergeant James said," Good thing you installed those bunk beds,eh Kowalski?
Kowalski replied,"Yes, but we have to stay here until the gators leave."
"We may have to use the plane as our base." said James.
As the team waited they slept in the bunk beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment