Saturday, August 14, 2010

In The Line Of Doody

Today was the opening of the Children's Zoo and Odette was taking security into her own wings. She explained that back at Swan Lake, there was a lot of security from her guards. Today, the commissioner's security guards only scanned the zoo for a few minutes and left.
"Alright, troops. We've got to protect the commissioner from all potential threats. And if you notice anything funny, report back to me."
"Yes, your highness. Now, move!"
Rico regurgitated 8 BlueTooth Communicators so they could communicate instantly. Rico replaced the ceremonial scissors with miniature scissors. Odette fixed the rug to eliminate a trip hazard.
Just then, Private yelled: "I've got something!"
"What is it? A missile?"
"An assassin?"
"Superblimp. Come on, superblimp."
"Oh, never mind. It's only a pigeon."
"Let me see that."
"That smile. Sweet Sky Gravy! That bird's gonna drop one on the commissioner's suit!"
"Drop what?"
"Private, he means he's gonna drop some bird doody on the commissioner."
"Odette, fly me up to Frankie so I can stop him."
Odette followed Skipper's orders tossed him right into Frankie.
"Skipper, how did you know that bird had a thing with the commissioner?"
"I saw that look before. Right before our last commissioner got pooped on. Got him right where a pretty flower would go."
Odette giggled a bit, thinking it was funny.
"Well, it's just a suit."
"There was blueberries in that poo, Odette. Blueberries. It was a beautiful day. It was sunny amd clear, like today. Pigeon came in low, flew from due east. I didn't know why anyone of us didn't jump in take it for him, but that day, I swore that I would never see another public official blueberried. Not on my watch."
Kowalski gave Skipper an upgraded jetpack with a full weapons array and auxiliary turbos.
"It's all untested, but I'm sure that it won't explode in a gaseous fireball the size of a dwarf sun."
Odette joined him in aerial combat against against Frankie. After using some of the weapons fight Frankie, he dove into the trees.
"He's trying to lose us in the sycamore. Converge!"
"Don't worry, my friend. He can't get away from all eight of us."
They arrived to find that there was a whole flock of pigeons that all looked identical.
"Check every bird."
"Frankie could be anyone of these pigeons."
"I got news for you, pal. We all wanna see the commissioner get what's coming to him."
"Quick, toss some bread crumbs to distract them and make a break for it."
"Skipper, over there!"
"Blueberries! It's Frankie!"
"Empty. Odette, it's all up to you now."
"Me? Take the intended fate for commissioner? I can't do this!"
"Don't question my orders, princess. Now go after that pigeon."
"Yes, Skipper."
Odette took off and gave chase. Frankie then released his blueberry-infused vendetta.
"Odette, the package has dropped! I repeat, the package has dropped!"
"For the commissioner!"
Splat! The poo landed in Odette's feathers.
"Odette, talk to me." When she got up, it was very disturbing. The penguins were horrified to the poo stain and the look of Odette's feathers.
"I've seen worse stains in those feathers besides that."
"That's true. I'm sure a good scrubbing might fix that."
Then, Skipper pulled something off of her that looked much like her feathers.
"Skipper, what was she wearing?"
"Standard-issue pigeon-proof vest. Like I said, never again."
"And so, let us all bid farewell to one of the greatest articles of clothing we've ever known."
With the launch of the rocket, the rocket flew right into Frankie, resulting in the same fate intended for the commissioner.
"Now that's what I call poo-etic justice."
"We're all amused by your toilet humor, Private." said Odette.

No comments:

Post a Comment