Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jiggles

"Oh, looks like somebody generated an electro plasmonic energy orb. Boo-yah!"
"Whoa! Rico, no weapons testing indoors!"
"Wasn't me!"
"It's Kowalski, Skipper. He's been in that lab all night."
"Kowalski!"
"Everything under control, Skipper."
"You don't understand. I haven't had a scientific breakthrough in weeks."
"Well, what our CTX Time Rover?"
"Come on, Odette. It's useless like the small potatoes!"
"Well, I don't know. I used these to whip miniature french fries once."
"No. There's a groundbreaking discovery just going to explode outta my brain. If you need me, I'll be on the cutting edge of science!"
While in the lab, he accidentally created a living cube of jello.
"Eureka!"
"What is it?" "And why is it in our chow?"
"Team, this jello was brought to life by yours truly."
Just then, the cube threw a piece of fish at Tiana.
"Alright. Jiggles hates fish."
"Jiggles?"
"Look at that. Jiggles does like fruit."
"And every time he eats or drinks something with fruit in it, he gets bigger."
"Hey, where did he go?"
"He must've went outside."
"Hey, I got him!"
"Jiggles, don't scare me like that again!"
"Back to the lab you gelatinous jokester."
He started getting bigger again.
"To the lab. The lab!"
By the time Kowalski got Jiggles back to the HQ, he was enormous.
"Should we be concerned?"
"About what, Odette?"
"Well, let's talk about your monster."
"Monster is a bit judgemental, isn't it, Odette?"
"He's a big cube of mad science."
"Well, if this scientist wasn't mad before, this scientist is mad now. You don't understand Jiggles like I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment