Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Penguins of Madagascar meet the Swan Princess - Epilogue.

"That proves it, fellas, all types of birds are as just as good as penguins."
Kowalski said to Skipper: "Skipper, I suggest that we go to the Rescue Aid Society."

Skipper replied: "Roger that, Kowalski!"
Odette asked: "Mind if I come along?"

Private replied: "Why, yes, your highness."
She went out onto Swan Lake and she became a beautiful swan.
"I don't know, Odette. You wanted to be a human. You sure that you wanna stay as a swan?"
"It doesn't matter what form I take on. As long as I'm together with Derek, it doesn't matter." "Well, I'll take the Forbidden Orb that can allow you to turn from swan to human anytime." "You know the forbidden arts?"

"I've been studying it to be sure that we may need it during our travels."
"Commence pre-launch flapping, Odette. Penguins, commence pre-launch waggle. Frogs, activate jetpacks now!"
They all took off into the night and went back to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment