Sunday, February 6, 2011

Alpha and Omega: Great Spirits (reprise)

I went on to live with Kate, Humphrey, Garth, Lilly, and the other wolves. They taught me that true love is very powerful. And I passed on the wisdom of Kate and Humphrey's story to my friends. The story of Alpha wolf and an Omega wolf whose love for each other overcame all obstacles. And the story of a boy who became a man by becoming a wolf. The four wolves marched forward. I dipped their paws in paint and they placed their paws on the wall. Kate placed her paw on the wall first. Humphrey followed next. Garth came after him. Lilly followed her mate-to-be. In the middle of all of their prints, I placed my paw in the paint and put it on the wall. The wolves around them cheered. I stood near them.


"Great Spirits of all who lived before, take our hands and lead us. Fill our hearts and souls with all you know. Show us that in your eyes, we are all the same. Brothers to each other, in this world we remain. Truly brothers all the same. Brothers all the same!"
And so, they became good friends with other wolf packs. Truly, we are all brothers and sisters. Also, we are all same, wether you are an Alpha wolf, an Omega wolf, a human, or any form of a creature. And as I learned from my wolf friends, true love overcomes all obstacles.


No comments:

Post a Comment