Sunday, February 6, 2011

Part of Our Family

Skipper looked at Charlie and Sasha and thought out loud, "What should we do with you?" James replied, "I could take both of you in as my own." Charlie looked at Sasha and said, "I would like to be your husband." Sasha said, "I love you." Charlie replied, "I love you too." James pulled up two food dishes with their names on them and said, "Come on, don't leave me standing up here." Sasha and Charlie's muzzles met in a passionate kiss.


Rex laughed in triumph. Buzz said, "Way to go, lover boy!" Slinky said, "Golly bob-howdy!" James then said, "Come on, get in here, you two lovebirds." Charlie and Sasha lunged at James and tackled him on the floor. They licked his face thoroughly. Eventually, they let him up and James shook their paws. Sasha said, "Don't worry. If you ever need us, we're always here for you. Together."


Charlie:


"You've got a friend in me."


Sasha:


"You've got a friend in me."


James:


"When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed."


Woody:


"You just remember what your old pal said. Boy, you've got a friend in me."


Mr. Potato Head:


"Yeah, you've got a friend in me."


Mrs. Potato Head:


"You've got a friend in me."


Buzz:


"You've got a friend in me."


Sasha:


"If you got troubles."


Charlie:


"I got 'em too."


Charlie and Sasha:


"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."


Jessie:


"We stick together, we can see it through 'cause you've got a friend in me."


Utility Belt Buzz:


"You've got a friend in me."


Slinky:


"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am."


Hamm:


"Bigger and stronger too."


Rex:


"Maybe."


Charlie: (looks at Sasha)


"But none of them, will ever love you, the way I do."


Sasha and Charlie:


"It's me and you, boy."


Woody:


"And as the years go by."


Penguins:


"Our friendship will never die."


James, Charlie, and Sasha:


"You're gonna see it's our destiny."


Toys:


"You've got a friend in me."


Penguins:


"You've got a friend in me."


All:


"You've got a friend in me."


Woody then said, "Guys you haven't even met us yet." Charlie asked, "Who are you guys?" Woody replied, "Hey howdy hey! My name is Woody." Buzz said, "Buzz Lightyear at your service." Utility Belt Buzz said, "Utility Belt Buzz Lightyear at your service."


Rex then said, "Hi. I'm Rex." Slinky said, "I'm Slinky Dog. But please, call me Slinky." Hamm said, "The name's Hamm."


Gesturing to the Potato Heads, James said, "These are the Potato Heads. This is Mr. Potato Head, and this is Mrs. Potato Head." "Howdy! My name is Jessie, and this is Woody's horse, Bullseye." Buzz said, "These are the Space Aliens. They come from Pizza Planet."


No comments:

Post a Comment