Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole's Revenge

"Move in, boys." "Easy does it. This could be a trap." "Rico." Skipper threw a coin on the floor and set off a trap. "Well played, Skipper." "It seems Dr. Blowhole isn't as smart as he thinks he- Aaaaaaah!" "Whoa!" "I don't think the Peanut Butter Winky made it, Skipper." "Curse you, Blowhole!" "Where is he?" "Ah, Skipper. All these years and you haven't missed a step." "Hans!" "Ah, I see that we know each other, Skipper." "Kitty Galore!" "It's that hairless feline again." "That's right, Diggs!" "Blowhole!" "Well, peng-you-ins. We all meet once again." "Well, well, enemies, it's been a long time. Well, well, well, too long." "Well, well, well, well-" "Enough! I suppose that you're wondering why we laid this ridiculously complicated trap for you." "Well, we are." "Why tell when we can show? You'll appreciate this, Kowalski. We've got a lair theater system, High definition with surround sound. Extremely spendy." "D'oh! Why do the bad guys always get the good stuff?" "Hey, eyes on the big screen." "It's just delicious dipped in butter. What's your point?" "Imagine if this lobster had an exoskeleton of shiny metal. Animals, we present, Chrome Claw." "Did ya feel that subwoofer?" "She is just rubbing our faces in it." "Without you animals to ruin our plans, we will unleash Chrome Claw on an unsuspecting world." "With this mutant, we shall rule land and sea!" "Not on our watch." "Attack!" "You take on the others. I'll take on Kitty Galore." "You can't win, Kitty Galore." "Why don't we make sure of that?" "Uh!" "James has been clawed by Kitty Galore!" "Change strategies, boys!" "Odette, Tiana, Naveen, go assist James and get him to safety!" "Charge!" "This ends now, Kitty Galore." "You can't stand a chance against my wrath." "Don't count on it!" "How would you like to have this stuck down your blowhole, Bottlenose?" "Way to go, boys." "You have seen the last of us." "Good, run." "Oh, you think, uh, I mean this is the last you will see of anything." "He acticated the self-destruct sequence. We have to get outta here!" "Every cat and dog for himself!" "Make a break for it, boys!" "We only have 30 seconds." "Hurry, to the main entrance!" They escaped with only ten seconds to spare. "It was a great danger to all of us!" "I get it, a puffin, a hairless cat and a dolphin tried to take over the world." "It's true, fellas." "Kitty Galore is one of our most dangerous enemies." "Yeah. She's pure evil!" "Well, she did get her fur back, but look at this, guys. We've got mission files to prove it!" "She's turned her back on these organizations for too long!" "Right, Lou." "Did one of you say spy?" "Yeah. So what?" "I'm a spy! I've been spying on you this whole time!" "You, Ring-Tail? Facing Dr. Blowhole, Kitty Galore, and Hans the puffin by yourself? They're pure evil!" "Listen, without any gear of any sort, you wouldn't last ten seconds!" "Oh, I gotta get to the covert ops lab. I need to test a few weapons." "We got your back, Kowalski." "Say, I'll head to the training lab." "Private, what's wrong?" "I'm not feeling like doing anything down here. I'm just cheesed that Avon is still an enemy of our Cats and Dogs Alliance." "Come on, Private. Imagine i if that mad feline screeched in the face of our alliance." "Penguins. We have found you." "Blowhole!" "I warned ya, Avon!" Where are they?" "They're broadcasting on our television." "We have been spying on you fools for months with state-of-the-art security technology." "Always gets the good stuff!" "He's fine. Continue." "We have discovered your Achilles' heels." "We have struck the most cruel blow of all. We have captured your friends!" "Help!!!" "Guys?" "We have been kidnapped by your enemies! This is humiliating to all of us!" "You think they're our friends." "Oh, James. Don't play coy with us. My brain is bigger than your body." "Look at you fools. Playing around like B.F.Fs." "Kowalski, decode those acronyms." "Buffalo Firefighter? No! Baby Fat Flinger? No! Here it is! Best Friends Forever!" "You are completely insane!" "Not you, Kowalski. I meant our enemies!" "Uh, let's not make this worse." "This time, we shall triumph!" "Just try and stop us, and your buddies sleep with the fishes!" "Let's go, boys!" They went to Coney Island, where Dr. Blowhole's base was. There, Blowhole plotting his latest scheme. "Here we are, boys. Let's find our friends." "Over there!" Tiana pointed out that Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu were captured and contained in a cage." "Let's get those guys outta there!" "Hello, slaphappy animals!" "Ringtail, what are you doing here?" Suddenly, a trap sprung up from the ground. "Crud." "This is my partner in crime!" "Ahahahahahahahahah!" "My latest plan is the Ring Of Fire!" "This island is where I performed tricks for those foolish humans." "My humiliation has now become inspiration. In the Frozen North, we have built large heating devices, which will melt the polar cap and I will humiliate the humans in the same way they humiliated me!" "Rico, you still have anything that might help us?" "Rico, regurgitate something to hit the unlock button." Rico regurgitated a crowbar and got everyone free. "Attack!" "Skipper, we'll split up and take out the lobsters while I find the off switch for the Ring of Fire." "Proceed." Soon, lobsters were scattered all over the floor James had found the shutdown button, which was the purple button. But he never hit the button." "Ivana, if you keep doing this, you're no better than the humans who got rid of you." "But I lost my family!" "No, we can BE your family." said Simba. "Me, Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, Private, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu." "Ivana, we all came together and were united in a family." "We're a family of great heroes and friends." "What have I done?!" "I can't stop the machine." "We'll do it, together." "Alright." "1-2-3!" Cat and frog both pressed down on the shutdown button and deactivated the Ring of Fire. "Traitor!" "You have foiled my plan for revenge! But for that, I will get revenge." "Are we talking a new revenge?" "Revenge against the humans, revengr against you, and revenge for those who betrayed me." "Yes, I have a whole bunch of revenges all piling up and it's not pretty!" Blowhole took of out of his lair and cackled as he went. Ivana asked, "Now, how are we supposed to get my fur back?" Catherin replied, "Well, Kowalski did create a hair growth liquid." The next day, everyone was talking about their experience. Ivana was also there. Now, she was a beautiful white-furred cat again. She said, "Thanks for using the hair growth liquid to restore my fur, Kowalski." Kowalski replied, "Your welcome, Ivana." James said, "Ivana, you are a beautiful cat." She giggled and replied, "Thank you, James." She suddenly leaned closer to James and nuzzled him. James was suprised, but he enjoyed it. He wrapped his arms around her as they shared a warm hug. Skipper said, "Well, isn't that nice?" James said, "Wow. I can't believe that you're actually falling in love with me." She said, "Yes, it's true. I love you." James replied, "I love you too." Ivana lowered her ears and blushed, making the fur on her face become deep red.

No comments:

Post a Comment