Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Interesting Christmas




One day, at the House of Mouse in ToonTown of Disneyland, California, Mickey and his friends were getting ready to go home. Nala said, "Well, I can't wait to get home to Pride Rock to celebrate Christmas." Simba ran over and said, "We can't go home!" Mickey asked, "What?" Daisy replied, "We're snowed in!" James said, "Well, it can't be too bad." He walked toward the double doors and saw how bad it was. He said, "It's bad. Very, very, bad." The only living beings he could see outside were 8 wolves, and 4 dogs, and 4 penguins. Minnie gasped and said, "We have to help them!" "You're right! I'll help them!" Simba replied. And with that, he ran outside and brought all of them back in. A certain black-colored wolf stood up to find himself being stared at by a bunch of human and non-human Toons. Timon walked up to him asked him, "Who are you? You don't like any Disney Toon I've ever seen!" The wolf replied, "I'm Humphrey. This is Kate, my mate." Humphrey gestured to a gold-colored wolf next to him. "Uh, hello." Kate said, trying to make the conversation normal. She then said, "This is my father, Winston." Winston, another black-colored wolf said, "Just so you know, I'm the father of Kate. I am also the leader of the Western Pack. And this is my mate, Eve." He gestured to a yellow-colored wolf. Kate said, "This is my sister, Lilly." She gestured to a wolf whose fur was pure white. Lilly said, "Hello. I'm Lilly This is my mate, Garth." She gestured to a red-colored wolf. "I'm Garth. And this is my father, Tony." Tony was a red-colored wolf like his son. "Hello, everyone. I am Tony, father of Garth and leader wolf of the Eastern Pack. One of the dogs stepped forward and said, "I'm Balto, hero of the city of Nome." A red husky wearing a red bandana around her neck said, "I'm Jenna, the mate of Balto." Another husky stepped forward and said, "I'm Kodi, son of Balto and Jenna." A gray wolf stepped forward and said, "I'm Aleu, wolf daughter of Balto and Jenna." A gray husky said, "I'm Dusty, Kodi's girlfriend." The four penguins stepped forward. The shortest, yet the most serious-looking one, said, "I'm Skipper and this is my team. This is Kowalski, Private, and Rico." Simba and Nala walked forward and approached them. Simba said, "I'm the one who saved you. By the way, I'm Simba." Nala said, "I'm his mate, Nala." Timon and Pumbaa walked forward. "I'm Timon and this is my friend, Pumbaa." said Timon. Lilly turned to Simba and said, "Thanks for saving us." "Your welcome." Simba replied. Skipper looked at the whole group of people and asked, "What's with all the people?" Mickey replied, "We were just about to go home to celebrate Christmas when we discovered that we were snowed in." Kowalski said, "Judging by my calculations, we are snowed in too." Suddenly, an idea snapped into Humphrey's head and he said, "Hey! I got an idea! Why don't we throw a party here?" Donald jumped up and said, "That's a wonderful idea!" In the the back, Tigger bounced up and down and shouted, "What are we waiting for? Let's do it!" James turned to everyone and said, "Everyone go sit down at a table and we'll get started." Simba turned to his new friends and said, "You guys get to sit with us." Soon, Kate, Humphrey, Garth, Lilly, and the others ran about quickly hanging garland and untangling the lights. They lit a nice fire in the fireplace and placed a large tree on the stage. A few hours later, the party started. Mickey went onstage and said, "Welcome to our Christmas party. Tonight, we celebrate the holidays here at the Disneyland Resort. We would also like to thank our special guests, the wolves of Alpha and Omega, the characters from Universal's Balto movies, and the Penguins of Madagascar, for helping us make this possible." The spotlight shined on Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa's table. "Hey, Mickey!" Garth shouted over to Mickey. Nala said, "I can't believe you're actually here." Eve said, "Yeah. We're excited about being here too." James said, "Come on, let's go up onstage." Elsewhere, a few computer-generated toons came in. They walked right by James and his friends. Suddenly, James recognized them. "Woody, is that you?" "Hey, James!" Woody replied. "And I presume that this is Buzz Lightyear, that fancy Space Ranger toy." Buzz replied, "That's me. Buzz Lightyear." James said, "I heard that you are able to fly and fire lasers now." Buzz answered, "Yes. The Pixar crew modified me so I can fly and shoot a real laser". James said, "I saw you two in the first Disney Pixar movie Toy Story of 1995. Jessie, one of the members of Woody's Roundup Gang, said, "Well, howdy, partner." James replied, "Ah, Jessie. I see you brought Bullseye. I saw you fellas in the 1999 sequel to Toy Story, Toy Story 2. By the way, I also saw you guys in Toy Story 3." "And now, a special message from our guests." Mickey said. James and the others went up. James said, "Thank you. It is an honor to be here tonight to celebrate Christmas here in Disneyland Park. We have so many festive activities to participate in everywhere in the park. But now, I present to you a holiday cartoon just for the occasion." Everyone applauded as the screen began to show a classic holiday cartoon. The cartoon starred Lilly, Garth, Mickey, and Goofy. After the cartoon, James said, "Now let's give a hand for the stars of this cartoon. Lilly and Garth bowed as everyone applauded. Mickey and Goofy did the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment