Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello, Dollface

"You call this educational TV?" "It's the Lunacorns, Skipper. They teach all the wonders of imagination, good citizenship and proper grooming." "Anybody vote for not having Private choose the channel again?" "Aye!" "Nay!" "Another big win for democracy." "Wait, what's this?" "They made a new version of Rico's doll. It's called chatty Miss Perky." "A voice chip? That takes the magic out of brain-pretend. Who would even want a Chatty- Ow!" "Kowalski, lovesick psycho option." "I believe I could convert his doll to the talking design. Of course, I need a voice chip from one of the new Chatty models, but any toy store should- Aaah!" "Let's move!" "Alright, there's the voice chips." "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" "Let's head to another toy store." "Oh, no!" "Grab direct from the factory." The humans rushed right in and grabbed right off of the conveyor belts." "Egad! Chatty Miss Perky must be the hottest toy on the market!" "And they're even letting people go to the factory to get them right after they're built." "What do we do?" "Check in the box!" They opened the box to find something else. "False alarm. Just those lame tv moon unicorns." "Aaah! The Lunacorns!" "Forget it. Let's just return to base." "I can't stand to see the poor maniac down like this." "Not even the awesome power of science can make his doll speak without a voice chip." "I think we shoud tackle this in the morning." "Private?" "I had to save one lunacorn. Just one." "Uhhh." "I didn't know she glowed in the dark. I didn't know she could speak either." "This thing has some sort of voice chip." "It looks like we may have to do a lunacorn/dolly voice chip transplant." "All I ask is that you be as gentle as the lunacorns themselves." "I guess you may wanna sleep throught this one." The next morning, Private woke up to a suprise. "Aaaaaaaah!" "Ah. I was wondering where that thing went." Kowalski stuck the missing head onto Private's Lunacorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment